It is so wet in this rainy season here. Some of the area in Jakarta is already covered by flood. I hope the flood to drain very soon.
A comment yesterday brightened my gloomy mood affected by the gloomy sky. I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Kathy from http://kathyclempoetry.wordpress.com (in the comment in my about page). A post is dedicated for the nominations. Thank you for being so kind and let us spread the happiness and the spirit for blogging!
The Liebster Award
This award is mainly for the newly blog, but even my blog isn’t a new one, I really appreciate this award. I hope the bloggers that I nominate will also feel the joy this award has brought to me.
There are rules associated with the Liebster award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
Here are the answers to my 10 questions:
1. When did you start your blog?
It was 7 years ago. 😀 Blogging as my own way to cope with my stormy mood, so basically this blog is my cyber trash bin and I am not taking it seriously back then. Not until I found my passion in blogging as a new way of meeting new friends, finding new happiness and opportunities.
2. What made you do the Zero to Hero challenge?
I join the challenge because I need some motivation to keep my mind in the blogging world. I need some form of commitment to write almost everyday.
3. Do you have any pets?
No, I don’t. Not because I don’t like animal, but because I am very bad at it. I merely watch my own self moreover another living creature.
4. What is your favorite hobby?
It is adventuring! I love to feel an adrenaline rush inside my body. That is why I join Scout Movement in the first place. Now that I am no longer an active member of Scouting, I made my own adventure experience. I go wherever I want whenever I want. 😀
5. What do you do most of the day?
Beside daydreaming or trouble sleeping? umm.. I am eating something, in most time of the day.
6. Do you believe in magic?
YES! What do you think I am doing at Hogwarts?
7. If you could have another life, what would you be?
I guess I want to also be “me”, but with some more improvisation along the way. (if only I knew then what I’ve known now)
Because I am happy as I am but in the same time, as a human, I also like to redo something in my current life.
9. How big is your immediate family?
It’s quite big now, with a step family and my sister’s new little family.
10. What do you like about writing?
We could be anything we want. We could write anything we want. We have to read more in order to write better, and that is truly a challenge I need to improve my view of anything in this world. Cogito ergo sum.
My Liebster Award Nominees
1. The 9 Lives of Sarah Q
2. It’s easier not to do it
3. Blue Eyed Rockabella
4. 12 month challenge
6. I am a curvygurl
7. Just Life
8. Kate, The Lost Wanderer
9. From One Crazy Life to Another
10. The Convoluted Menagerie
Some of them are not a new blog or already has many followers, but I want to let them know that I appreciate their writing. 🙂
Here are my 10 questions
1. What is your most favorite food?
3. What is your idea of “me time”?
4. What comes to your mind when you hear or read “Indonesia”?
5. What is your favorite color?
6. Which one is your favorite post in your blog? (a link please?)
8. Which post is the hardest one to write? (another link?)
9. What is the reason behind your chosen theme?
10. What do you think about this award?
I hope I am not bothering you all with this post.
Thank you Thank you all..
thanks to Amanda, she traces this award and come across this awesome link about the award which has done a lot of work in this award that also have an awesome poetry blog.